Great career opportunities for ambitious personnel
As an important and integral member of the internationally acclaimed Hyde Group, Victoria Production Engineering is able to sustain an ongoing programme of investment and growth that ensures it remains one of the finest equipped engineering facilities in the UK.
We pride ourselves on being a considerate and caring employer and as a very successful, progressive company we are always on the lookout for good, self-motivated people who would like to be part of our future growth.
Our current vacancies are listed below. To apply please send a copy of your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it online using the links provided.
- Expediator :To track jobs through the factory. Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery dates are met. Create and maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and be able to deal with customers both face to face and on the phone.Order materials.Must be both conscientious and reliable.
- Thread Rolling machine setter / operator
ideally with Aerospace experience.
- CNC lathe programmer / setter.
Ideally with Mazatrol & Aerospace experience.
- CNC miller setter / operator.
Ideally with Aerospace experience.
- CMM programmer / inspector
Ideally with LK & Mitutoyo experience
We offer a competitive wage, plenty of overtime & excellent working conditions.